Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day one

this is my first day officially being a business owner.  I am creating this blog to follow my day to day progress of becoming financially free!!!! Working for myself as a network marketer.   Building my team from the bottom.  There is a lot out here to learn and a lot i feel i don't know.  Truthfully i feel there is a lot i don't understand but i am going to do things my way and blaze my own trail.  Today I read Think and grow rich.  Its very motivational and i feel it keeps me focused and in the mindframe of being a wealthy person.  If you've never read this book i suggest you go on your smartphone and listen to the audiobook on youtube.  Just search think and grow rich.   i took a proactive approach to facebook.  I added 10 groups related to working at home with 5000 members per group.  I made 5 post per group throughout the day and will continue to do so for 30 days with a goal of adding 10 groups per day.  I am looking to recruit leaders who honestly want what i want out of life.  To live a life where everyday is a weekend and all we have to do is share the vision with the next person and be sure to teach each other to become better people and selfless toward one another!

If you want to join my vision contact me by emailing me at kjgetmoney822@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment